The success of a website is not simply determined by how sophisticated or visually attractive it is. Instead, it’s how effectively you can engage your target audience and positively convert them into clients. Below are a few reminders that can help turn your website into your persuasive sales tool.
Whatever business you own, you always have a lot of competitors – and that’s a fact. The only way you can capture your target prospects and make them choose you is by having value propositions that stand out from the competition.
Creating effective value propositions has always been a challenge to marketers. Basically, value propositions or positioning statements explain why your prospect should buy from you instead of a competitor. However, there are more things to consider when writing a value proposition.
An email marketing calendar is a useful tool that can help keep your focused on your marketing goals and priorities. It functions much like an editorial calendar used by magazines. Your calendar will depend on the complexity of your product offerings as well as target markets. As reported in the 2011 MarketingSherpa Email Marketing Benchmark Survey, one-fifth of marketers send emails late without clear purpose. Using an email marketing calendar will help you stay on schedule, gain trust, communicate effectively and increase campaign ROI.
Behavior Based Marketing
Be relevant to the target audience by sharing information they want to know about.
“Targeted email campaigns – personalized to subscriber needs – drive 9 times more revenue and deliver 18 times more net profit than broadcast e-mailings.” – David Daniels, Research Director – Jupiter Research
Surviving the Inbox
Email marketing is one of the most effective marketing tactics available to businesses. The challenge is to make sure what you are sending is as effective as possible. Your email may be amazing but how does it compare to the hundreds of other emails it competes with every day. The trick is to consistently make your emails valuable, relevant and interesting to your recipients. According to a Marketing Sherpa survey about SPAM complaints1:
- 56% consider messages from known senders to be spam if they aren’t “interesting”
- 50% consider messages from known senders that are sent too frequently to be spam
- 48% are using “report spam” buttons for reasons other than to report unsolicited email
Lead Nurturing provides highly relevant educational content to prospective buyers early in the buying process. Nurturing can build brand and product preference long before prospects are ready to buy.
Without effective nurturing, 79% of marketing leads never become opportunities6
Lead Nurturing Process
- Better understand the intent of the leads, and where the leads are in their purchasing cycle
- Classify the leads on the basis of sales readiness
- Pass on hot leads to Sales enabling them to reach prospects who are ready to buy now, with a relevant solution
- Focus on nurturing leads, who have shown an interest but are not yet sales ready
- Nurture leads by informing and educating them with relevant information
- Run personalized and intent driven lead nurturing campaigns
The Evolving Inbox
There is more competition for your prospects attention than ever before. Information is hitting most of us faster than we can absorb or process it. Today’s marketers are working hard to develop relevant email content that interests their prospects. They are taking the time to refine and simplify their messages to rise above the noise.
- In 2011, the typical corporate email user sends and receives about 105 email messages per day.
- Despite spam filters, roughly 19% of email messages that are delivered to a corporate email user’s inbox are spam. This includes what is referred to as “graymail” (i.e. unwanted newsletters or notifications).
Integrated Internet Marketing
Businesses need a lot more than just a good-looking website to achieve their marketing goals. They need to attract the right visitors, nurture them to qualified prospects that turn into customers, and generate revenue for the business. The Esteemed marketing agency offers integrated Internet marketing services designed to do just that.
Website Design & Development
Websites are the foundation of any business marketing communication strategy. Esteemed marketing creates powerful websites that engage customers with effective search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, visual branding, compelling content, and sharing through social media.